Federation of Communication Services - FCS
FCS is the Trade Association for businesses delivering communications products and services to customers in the UK by radio, mobile, fixed and IP telephony.
FCS Mission is to provide a service to member organisations by helping to establish a favourable operating environment and addressing:
- Access to and use of the radio spectrum
- Regulation aimed at securing a fair competitive trading environment
- Environmental and corporate social responsibility
- Consumer needs and industry self regulation
- Technical matters affecting the industry
FCS is directed by a board of directors which sets FCS industry policy with input from FCS member groups.
FCS is supported by a team of staff based in Beckenham, Kent.
To contact FCS please click here
A strong trade association is the stable force at the heart of a competitive and liberalised industry