Thursday 14th November 2013 - Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon
Grow it. Sustain it. Own it. Maintain it...
Whatever your interest in the Business Radio sector, you need to be at FCS Business Radio 13: the annual industry summit for the UK's professional radio community.
- Spectacular new venue for 2013 - Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon
- Top Level speakers will provide real 'big picture' perspectives on how the market's developing.
- Licencing experts from Ofcom's radio spectrum team will give members an opportunity to discuss specific issues related to them and their customers.
- First ever Business Radio Industry Dinner added to the programme bringing together buyers and dealers from right across the industry.
Ever increasing demand moves us to a spectacular new venue this year, as we take over the function area at the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon, just off junction 12 of the M40.
We're also ringing in an important new addition to the programme, with the launch of the first ever Business Radio Dinner - bringing together buyers and dealers from right across the industry to a spectacular evening in the museums roof-top restaurant.
FCS Business Radio enjoys a unique reputation as the focus of the industry's year. Top level speakers provide real 'big picture' perspectives on how the market's developing, while licencing experts from Ofcom's radio spectrum team give members an opportunity to discuss specific issues relating to them and their customers.
The support of the biggest names in business radio enables FCS to offer this unique business programme at zero cost to bona fide industry practicioners - as well as guaranteeing you an opportunity to talk directly with senior executives from all the top suppliers and get your hands on their latest kit.
In a specialised and diverse industry, and at a crucial and testing time for the whole world of business-to-business communications, FCS Business Radio 13 provides a unique and time-efficient opportunity for radio professionals to share ideas and swap experiences with colleagues, suppliers and industry peers.
Event sponsors already confirmed:
Great sponsorship opportunities are available contact Laura Beard for more information.
Speakers and presentations at previous Business Radio events have covered topics such as:
- Key-Note Business Radio and the Internet of Things: Graeme Hobbs, Motorola Solutions
- Developments in Ofcom - Policies: Steve Kennett & Paul Jarvis, Ofcom
- Thinking Outside In - Andy Grimmett, Simoco
- Business Critical Communications and Tier 3 - Christine Cant, Tait
- Digital Radio and its Applications - Jens Toobe, Kenwood
- DMR: Delivering Real Value to Users - Sean Fitzgerald, Motorola Solutions
- BR and the Film Industry - Audiolink
- Ofcom Spectrum Policy - William Webb
- Licensing Policy, Enforcement and the Future Needs of Business Radio -
Paul Jarvis Presenation Slides
Steve Kennett Presenation Slides
- Utilities Needs Spectrum Services : Are We Missing the Point? - Adrian Grilli, JRC
- Railway Radio - Tim Lane, Network Rail
- Digital Applications : Enhancing the Value of Business Radio - Tim Clark, Motorola
- Rural Automation - Simon Noon, Tait
- Digital Trunking in 6.25 kHz - Jens Toobe, Kenwood Electronics UK
- Digital Technologies for the UK Market - Gee Siong Kok, Hytera
- A New Dawn or The Path to Misery, Will You Survive? - Brian Seedle, Fylde PMR Digital
(this link will redirect you to a downloadable version of the presentation)
Details of older Business Radio events can be found in the event archive.