Belfast Regional Meeting
Wednesday 10th September 2014
FCS Regional Event in Belfast - Wednesday 10th September 2014
Ramada Hotel, St Anne's Square, Belfast
FCS Regional Meeting for all communication providers in Northern Ireland.
10.15 Telephony - Cathy Gerosa, FCS Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Next Generation Access and Fibre
- Ofcom Current Consultations/Issues
- Ofcom/OTA Regular Meetings
- Openreach Service Improvement Programme - can GB learn from NI?
- FCS Comms Provider 14 - September 17th
12.00 The Bigger Picture - Chris Pateman, FCS Chief Executive
- FCS in 2014 and beyond
- Europe, cyber-security and the Digital Agenda
- UK Government Policy. Members' views on NIA policy-makers
- Ofcom, BEREC and the Regulatory Framework
14.00 Business Radio and Spectrum - Tim Cull, FCS Head of Business Radio
- FCS 1331 - getting the industry's act together over quality
- Spectrum strategy - what hope for UHF2, 700MHz and RC15?
- Environmental responsibilities and product conformity
- FITAS vehicle installer accreditation scheme
- Ofcom activity regarding radio industry issues
- FCS Business Radio 14 - November 13th
- The Strategic Future of Business Radio
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ALL SESSIONS
If you would like to register for certain session only, please click on the above session titles.
Thank you to Nine Group for sponsoring all FCS FSP Regional Meetings.