Interested in joining FITAS?
You can now apply online!
Firstly, you will need to make sure have the following requirements:
An applicant to the FITAS scheme is required to demonstrate specific minimum entry criteria:
- Please provide evidend of either a Qualification (NVQ or City & Guilds in Vehicle Mintenance & Repair - Auto Electrical or similar) acheieved no more than years prior to the date of application to the FITAS sheme or a minimum of two years relevant motor industry experience immediatly prior to the date of the FITAS application.
- You will also need to provided evidence of current cover for Public Liability Insurance and Product Liability or Defective Workmanship Indemnity Insurance (a minimum of £5 million for both PI and workmanship, held either in the name of the ap- plicant or in the name of the company under which the applicant trades or is employed).
You will therefore require scanned copies of the below evidence before you apply online.
- Qualification - please supply a copy of the qualification certificate.
- Employment - please supply a statement from your employer (or employers if you have changed jobs within the 2 years).
- Public Liability & Product Liabiity./ Defective Workmanship Indemnity Insurance - please supplu a copy of the valid insurance certificate. (A minimmum iof £5 million of each of the Public Liability and Defective workmanship cover is required).
How To Register
Click the link HERE and follow the below instructions to apply.
- Click the Register tab
- Think of a good password
- Complete the registration form as requested.
- You will need access to the scanned copies of proof of evidence as note above as part of your application.
- Once your application has been accepted, we can enrol you for the course.
If you have any questions before you apply email : [email protected]