Communications Ombudsman are an independent, not-for-profit company approved and authorised by Ofcom to provide alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services between businesses in the communications sector and their customers. Our work uses facts and evidence to identify and implement solutions with fair and balanced outcomes.
Businesses subscribe to our services so that we can provide their customers with a free dispute resolution service where they have been unable to resolve matters directly. We help businesses to improve their customer service based on complaints data, actionable insights, collaborative tools and nearly 20 years of effective dispute resolution experience.
Subscription to our service includes access to a wide range of resources and human insight to provide support and industry advice. Our dedicated business support and management teams are available to answer your questions and provide helpful advice.
What does Communications Ombudsman provide?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR] with fair, impartial complaint investigations and advice
- An online complaint Case Management System [CMS] where both parties can see and share evidence
- Access to customer insight that can inform and affect change
- Direct contact with the Dispute Resolution Executive (DRE) assigned to each case
- Regular insight and data reports that identify trends and the root cause of complaints
- Account management and tailor-made support
- Exclusive events and cross sector forums
- Opportunities to partner and collaborate with influencers, Regulators, Trade Bodies and industry specialists
- Opportunities to work together on research and policy
- A range of digital training materials
You can find out more about the complaints process and the full range of the services we offer at our Partners Site here.
Or contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone on 01925 773921.
For more information on membership, please contact FCS on [email protected]
Ombudsman DEED POLL
FCS members have access to the independent Communications Ombudsman and are requested to fill in and return above deed poll document to [email protected] or post to Appilications, Communications Ombudsman, P.O. Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU