- A member of the FCS shall be bound by the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Federation of Communication Services Limited (available on request from FCS or from the FCS Website).
- A member of the FCS agrees to pay all charges, including the applicable annual subscription fee in a timely manner.
- It is the responsibility of the member to advise FCS when changes in turnover move them into a new subscription band.
- Membership fees, once paid, are not refundable. NB Members who FCS has agreed may pay by Direct Debit are liable for the full amount of the relevant membership fee.
- Membership of the FCS shall be for a minimum of 12 months, regardless of when the member joins.
- A member of the FCs agrees to be bound by any decision of the FCS relating to its membership or disciplinary action.